Williamsburg - Virginia (VA), 23188
WindsorMeade - Pinnacle Living
Are you looking for a career where your work truly makes a difference? Do you enjoy helping others? Do you enjoy working in a team environment? We’re looking for a responsible, professional and courteous driver to join our team. If you have some previous experience, a clean driving record and a willingness to help others, this might be the job for you!
The ideal candidate for this position has a high school diploma or GED, some previous experience and a clean driving record. An unrestricted CDL with Air Brake & Passenger endorsements is preferred. He or she must be friendly, dependable and must maintain a warm and helpful demeanor at all times. In addition, he or she must have basic mechanical skills to perform minor vehicle maintenance such as checking and topping off fluid levels, maintaining tire pressure, performing vehicle safety checks (visual inspection of wipers, tires, etc.) and maintaining the vehicle in a clean condition (interior and exterior). Fluent English speaking and writing skills, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech and behavior are all required for this position. If you are a team player, we encourage to you apply!
- Drive company vehicles to transport residents to and from regular and scheduled activities and appointments on and off campus in a safe, prompt and timely manner.
- Clean inside and outside of vehicles on a regular basis.
- Coordinate resident appointments with the facility representative and/or concierge.
- Record and report any maintenance problems and complete an incident report whenever problems occur.
- Ensure the safety and comfort of all passengers and enforce transportation policies at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Current, unrestricted CDL with AirBrake and Passenger endorsement preferred.
- Knowledgeable about motor vehicle and traffic regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively with residents and coordinate a heavy workload while maintaining a calm, composed manner.
- Clean driving record.
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand and lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds as needed.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave
- Supplemental Sick Leave
- Uniforms Provided