Bluefield - West Virginia (WV),
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you want to be a part of the winning team? Are you looking for a change of scenery? How about a majestic view from a mountain oasis? We are looking for fast-paced individuals with a desire for growth and excellence.
Our family of Harley-Davidson dealerships represents a multi-point dealership family situated in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. We are a well-established award-winning family of dealerships who takes pride in offering superior customer service and hiring experienced, knowledgeable team members. Our family of Harley-Davidson dealerships is now accepting applications for a full-time self-motivated Service Manager who possess a customer-focused attitude. EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Flexible Spending Account
- Company discounts
- Upward mobility
- New Hire Orientation
- Drug Free Work Environment
Position Summary: Service Manager
- Ensure smooth and profitable operation of service department.
- Be able to effectively manage both people and processes.
- Managing the front-end Service Advisor staff.
- Manage proactive follow up with current and previous customers.
- Oversee proper dispatching of work to service technicians.
- Monitor, interpret and evaluate reporting for technician productivity.
- Provide oversight to Service Advisors on their performance in key metrics.
- Hire, direct, assist, and motivate department personnel to achieve maximum productivity, efficiency, profitability in a fun and upbeat environment.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts that support annual goals for service and cost control.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction with the ability to handle customer complaints.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Service Manager experience required: 3 years.
- Harley-Davidson background strongly preferred.
- Outstanding leadership skills which focus on treating employees with respect.
- Unwavering commitment to ethical business practices.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state and local regulations.
- Must have strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills are required to work with customers, employees and vendors.
- Managers are also required to maintain the profitability of their department while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable MVR.
- Drug Free.
- Acceptable background check.
Click Here to Apply
Job Type: Full-time
- Service Writing: 1 year (Required)
- Service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects