Charleston - West Virginia (WV), 25301
West Virginia Investment Management Board
The West Virginia Investment Management Board is accepting resumes for an Investment Accountant.
The Board is a professional financial management organization charged with managing pension and other long-term funds of the State. Specific details about the Board and its investment and accounting operations can be reviewed at www.wvimb.org.
Qualified applicants will have:
- Accounting degree required, CPA license preferred
- A minimum of three years of progressive accounting experience in a complex industry or public accounting is required
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required, especially in Excel
- Must be able to work independently, exercise sound judgment in problem resolution, possess strong analytical skills, and complete work timely and accurately
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- CPA (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule