Customer Service Advisor
Martinsburg - West Virginia (WV), 25404
Maax Us Corp
A better experience means always moving forward
We’re inspired by our customers. They are constantly in motion, and never stop looking ahead. Their style is constantly evolving, helping refine the trends of tomorrow. That is why we believe to best serve our customers, we must always be moving forward – never complacent – finding new ways to enhance their success and enjoyment.
Our culture is fueled by passionate employees committed to quickly and completely addressing our customer needs, so that every point of interaction reinforces a great Aker experience. We are driven to continuously push the bounds, creating the best possible bathware experience.
As a Customer Support Advisor at MAAX, you will play a vital role in our organization as a product knowledge expert. Through your exchanges with customers, sales representatives, technicians, and internal departments you will pull together the necessary resources to solve customer problems. Your primary goal will be to tackle an array of after sales issues in accordance with company standards, while working to control costs.
Your success will promote a strong relationship with our extensive customer base, while driving forward the bottom line. Our diverse team is eager to share their extensive industry knowledge, and work in unity to provide customer service excellence.
Along with a competitive salary, MAAX offers extensive medical, dental, vision and pension benefits.
The incumbent will work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional customer service, using a range of communication methods, to ensure that customer enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
The customer service advisor is a key member of the Customer Service organization. The incumbent will work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional customer service, using a range of communication methods, to ensure that customer enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
- Enter orders in our mainframe system.
- Asses and resolve enquiries, requests and complaints, primarily on the telephone, but also by other electronic access channels.
- Ensure that customer enquiries are resolved at first point of contact, unless specialist knowledge or further investigation is required.
- Exercise sound judgment and make decisions using established procedures for each service request.
- Log, process and track progress of enquiries adhering to agreed Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and quality standards to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Encourage feedback on services provided and recognize the changing needs of our customers. Make recommendations to the team supervisor for service improvements.
- Participate in the induction and training of new Customer Service advisors to ensure maintenance of up to date knowledge.
- Interact with various departments to assure customer satisfaction
- To undertake general administrative duties to ensure the smooth flow of work within the Customer Service Centre.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in related position
- Ability to multitask
- Speed in execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, demonstrates initiative and commitment to world class service
- Empathetic to others' views and needs
- Effectively deliver on goals and deadlines for department
- Deliver creative ideas for change and continuous improvement
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Communication method(s) used: