Cyber Security Instructor
Martinsburg - West Virginia (WV), 25404
Cyber Security Programs:
Valley College’s Growth:
Valley College continues to grow, evolve, and thrive in the postsecondary education community. As a result, Valley College’s leadership has once again invested in new research, programs, and staff which has resulted in continued success for our Online programs and more specifically, the development and growth of our students into future professionals preparing to enter their field of interest.
Now, based on our sustained success and growth, Valley College is looking for Professionals and Educators with various forms of Health Services and Administration experience to train and prepare future Health Services and Administration professionals in an Online setting. We’re looking for individuals with a passion for both the medical industry and teaching to join our institution.
Valley College’s Focus:
Valley College is focused on providing our students with skills and knowledge that they need to not only excel in the classroom, but gain the skills and knowledge that employers are looking for from today’s college graduates.
As a result, Valley College has continued to make a positive impact on the lives of our students, the sustained success of the industries that our students join, and the communities that we serve.
Finally, Valley College is also focused on the success and development of our instructors. This dedication is evidenced in the manner in which we bring new instructors into our team, embrace you into our faculty, and prepare you to be successful at our college!
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Instructor:
- Instruct students in courses that include:
- Networking, Security, and Cyber focused courses.
- Prepare, with the support of Valley College staff, an engaging Online classroom using Active Learning strategies.
- Communicate with students and Valley College support staff in a pro-active and productive manner.
- Create, post, record, review, and grade various discussions, assignments, and assessments.
- Master’s Degree in the field of, and/or related fields of, Cyber Security or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of, and/or related fields of Health Services.
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experience
- Prior training and/or teaching experience is preferred.
- Professional Licenses and Certifications where applicable are also preferred.
- Ongoing Professional Development.
- Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Contract
- teaching: 3 years (Required)
- Practical (In the field): 5 years (Required)
- Master's (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote