Morgantown - West Virginia (WV), 26505
Morgantown Health and Rehabilitation Center
Assists the Activity Manager in providing an ongoing program of activities designed to meet the interests and physical, mental, and psychosocial well being of each patient.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists and works with individual volunteers and volunteer programs at the request of the Activity Manager.
- Conducts activity programs as planned to meet the functional levels, needs and interests of each patient as assigned by manager.
- Completes appropriate records indicating patient's attendance and participation in individual and group activities in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes assessments, MDS, care plans and gathers information to design activities that are multi-faceted, meet patients' functional levels, and reflect needs and interests of each patient as assigned by supervisor.
- Assists with escorting patients to and from activities.
- Assists in the development of the Activity calendars.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.