Weirton - West Virginia (WV),
The Company is a worldwide Leader in Engineering and Manufacturing with products and services directed towards all phases of the Oil & Gas industry.
Since its establishment over 70 years ago, the Company, headquartered in Italy has enjoyed continuous growth and it is now a global company with over 1000 employees. It offers a wide range of products and services for flow control, measurement, Oil & Gas treating, fuel gas conditioning and processing equipment.
We are looking for a PRODUCTION MANAGER, for our facility in Weirton, West Virginia, where we provide gas regulators to the entire US through direct sales and our distribution network; we are also focused on gas processing, vessel construction and flow control systems.
You will be RESPONSIBLE for production planning and progress, delivery and lines productivity, you will be managing line leaders and operators.
- Creating, verifying and updating standards (STDW, Job Instructions, 5S cleaning STD);
- Organising the team to reach the daily production target;
- Taking care of the operators behaviour to ensure Pietro Fiorentini value adherence;
- Ensuring that all the quality controls in charge of Line leaders are performed during the production processes.
- High School, Bachelor Degree;
- 2-5 years of experience in the same role (shopfloor background);
- Leadership attitude;
- Strong communication and team building skills.
WORKPLACE: Weirton, West Virginia (USA).