International Logistics Coordinator
Waterloo - Wisconsin (WI), 53594
Estimated salary $64,649 - $100,739 a year
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
As a member of the International Sales Operations team, the International Logistics Coordinator will manage product shipping from our vendors to our International customers. This position will work closely with our vendors, the sales team, logistics providers and our global trade team to coordinate timely shipments and documentation. The International Logistics Coordinator will work to improve processes and communication in the movement of our goods to our customers.
- Provide support to internal customers as it relates to the routing and delivery of shipments.
- Field inquiries from internal customers and external vendors regarding shipment issues, carrier services, and transportation strategy.
- Collaborate with International Sales, Customer Service Reps, and Distribution – managing timelines and key metrics to ensure best-in-class outbound operations.
- Serve as the liaison between international customers and our vendors.
- Provide information for shipping documentation to the vendors according to regulation and customer
Assess opportunities to reduce errors and risk.
Establish and implement corrective and preventative actions through continuous improvement initiatives, including leading significant projects on cross functional teams.
Maintain positive, productive relationships with internal parties and external logistics partners.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in international business a plus.
- Knowledge of export and import processes, controls, and documentation.
- Working knowledge of JDE/Oracle preferred.
- Detail oriented, with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and on teams.
- Strong organization skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task varied projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
Flexible and fun company culture
Competitive health care
PPO & HDHP medical plan options, Dental insurance, Vision insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Free life insurance & optional term life insurance
Competitive vacation package
401(k) with match and Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
12 weeks of maternity leave with 100% pay
Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
Employee discounts on all product
Deep partner retail discounts